Should you join a club in college? Depends. Ask yourself these questions things…
- Do you need to work in any way to support yourself?
- Are joining a club to actually help yourself or just to make yourself look good?
- Can you afford to join the club?
- Do you have the free time to stay in the club?
- Is this club a passion or just a passtime?
Now think about why I listed these questions here. What am I really trying to ask you? What is the point of a club on campus?
Honestly, if you find a club that is about your passion and you love it and you can make new friends and do things you love, then go for it.
But if you feel unsure in any way, if you’re looking at this because you have no clue if this is something you really want to do, if you feel like you’re being pressured into signing up for something you’re not passionate about, then don’t do it.
Like, seriously. Why are you looking for confirmation of what you want on a two-bit blog that is run by a sleep-deprived raving lunatic of a college student?